Type Here to Get Search Results !

‘I’ve never really been fearful’: Jess Park aims to make impact with Lionesses

* Manchester City forward back in squad after missing World Cup
* ‘Being here around the team just helps push you up a level’




Jess Park has had a phenomenal season for Manchester City, ­shining in the 1-0 win against Chelsea in the Women’s Super League. Now she is back with England after ­missing the World Cup with injury, and ­playing ­without fear as the ­Lionesses prepare for friendlies against ­Austria and Italy.

“As a player I’ve never really been fearful, I’m always willing to give it a go. If you don’t try, what’s the point?” the 22-year-old said at England’s warm-weather training camp in ­Marbella. “Being here in and around the team just helps push you up a level and take more risks.” Continue reading...


http://dlvr.it/T35DQ4

Post a Comment

0 Comments
* Please Don't Spam Here. All the Comments are Reviewed by Admin.

Top Post Ad

Below Post Ad