* Premier League updates and more from today’s football
* Live scoreboard | Subscribe to Football Daily | Email Rob
Pep Guardiola on Manchester City’s FFP case
I’m happy it starts on Monday and I know there will be more rumours about the sentences that come up and we’re going to see. I know what people are looking for, I know what they are expecting – I know it because I have read it for many years – but I’ve said everyone is innocent until guilt is proven.
For the players it might be a lot. If it is too much then it is a question for them to ask because I don’t feel what they feel but I do see it is a lot and it is up to us to prove we can handle that: the ones who play almost every game and the ones to come in and show they can continue to get results like we have so far. Continue reading...
http://dlvr.it/TDDYcC
